Monday, September 22, 2014

I'm a Special Snowflake! And so are you, and you!

I'm sure there will be plenty of occasions for me to get into my feelings about the publishing industry, and the current Amazon-Hachette dispute in particular. But for now I'll share something fun that appeared in the comments on the terrific blog Passive Voice, where a saint named "Smart Debut Author" posted a link to the following video.


I'd been a fan of My Chemical Romance (from my native New Jersey!) since about 10 years ago, but I had no idea they'd ever appeared on a Nickelodeon show called Yo Gabba Gabba and done this song. It is one of the greatest songs in the history of western civilization...wait, why only western, ALL civilization. Including New Jersey!

Hope it brings you as many smiles and even laughs as it did for me on this Monday morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment