Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ebook promotion coming up!

Hey everyone, and a special shout-out to the kindly folks at Anti-Shurtugal who found their way here thanks to my friend Rhyson! It's been a while since I posted an update, and that's mostly due to (wonderful) stuff going on in my personal life :)

My progress on Volume 4 of the Queenschair series has slowed to a crawl and I may not meet the October 2015 publishing date I set for myself. Right now, January 2016 looks a bit more realistic...

But anyway, for those of you who might be on the fence about checking out my books, I'll be running a promotion on Amazon starting August 1 at 4AM EST - Volume 1 will be $0.99 for a week. I hope enough of you will check it out that I can get some Irish Nachos at Wayback Burger. Oh who am I kidding, I'm getting those nachos no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment