Monday, February 9, 2015

Interview by Julie Sondra Decker!

I can't believe it's taken me so long to mention this; hopefully you can bear with me a little longer while I figure out this online presence thing ;) About a month ago I was interviewed about my book by Julie Sondra Decker, a good friend and terrific writer (both fiction and non-fiction - her book The Invisible Orientation: An Introduction to Asexuality was released last October in hardcover/Kindle versions and will get a paperback version this fall). Julie has also been my writing critique partner for years. and was instrumental in the development of The Queenschair. I learned a ton of editing and writing techniques from her, and I can safely say the books wouldn't be what they are without her.

So please check out the interview for a pretty fun discussion about my book, worldbuilding, putting your own life into your stories, writing unlikable characters, my outlining process, and more!


Oh and here's the cover of The Queenschair III: A Kingdom Apart, coming April 2015~



No comments:

Post a Comment